Unstoppable Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on 25 man Instances

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts on 25 man Instances Empty Thoughts on 25 man Instances

Post  Calluv Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Because of how awesome we happen to be when we take PuGs to our raids, I have begun to receive requests for teaming up with other guilds to field 25-man raid groups.

When this guild was originally made, it was thought that this would be a predominantly 10 man guild unless our recruiting was so successful that we had enough members to easily do 25 man raids. While we have recruited quality players thus far, the pace has been a little slow finding good players that other guilds havent already snatched up, so that isn't in the equation quite yet.

Right now, I don't think teaming up with another guild is in our best interest. I feel we are still making good progress in a 10-man setting, and that our raid schedule is pretty full as it is. Perhaps later when we have more members or we run out of 10 man progression and have room in our raid schedules would I consider this as a serious option.

However, I am still interested to hear what everyone else thinks on this matter. For the sake of discussion, let's assume we have found a guild who we believe to be legitimate and have had their members be PuGs in our groups to great success.
Calluv
Calluv
Overlord
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on 25 man Instances Empty Re: Thoughts on 25 man Instances

Post  Zarrakk Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:51 pm

I think it's a bad idea as well. It'll slow down our 10-man progression, and all we'll end up doing is clearing up to Kologarn in both 10 and 25 mans. Not to mention if we ran with another guild, there's always their rules on loot, and their raid times (which most of us probably can't meet). Not to mention the fact that most of the people on this server I can't stand a 5-man with, let alone a 25-man raid. There's other reasons too, but basically I think it would suck. lol
Zarrakk
Zarrakk
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum